Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Vowels Lost in the Gauze.

I need to somehow merge sober Jav and head-full-of-liquor Jav into someone who will actually
have the nerve to say and do what I truly, deep down, want to. Until then, many more nights grinding teeth to powder. I'm slowly undoing years worth of conditioning and adaptation, for what?
Well, I'm not sure but it's happening regardless of whether I want it to or not. An adventure! A strange new kind that doesn't require indians or pirates or the Lost Boys (though having them behind me would be of great help.)

I really want to have metal parts. A MegaMan blaster-arm would be essential to the build, along with cool robot eye-glowing scannery-type stuff.

Tonight was strange and interesting and I'm not sure how, exactly, I ended up involved in this but it has been fairly enjoyable. I forgot how much fun spending time with "new" people can be. Making new connections with people is always a fun experiment. The ending kind of fell apart and I'm extremely uncertain as to how I even got home at all. Not sure what it is about me, but I seem to attract all the crazies in this town. While waiting for my bus, someone popped out of a CoucheTard and threatened to cut my head off. Apparently I was giving him dirty looks or something? He ended up throwing a glass bottle in my direction, thankfully not hitting me, and getting pinned to the ground by metro police.

Let it never be said that my life is boring.

4 comments:

christina d said...

NEVER a dull moment with you, jav. never.

Anonymous said...

Honestly? I wouldn't be suprised if you posted one day that you woke up in a ditch. In Japan. Wearing a sailor uniform.

Now THAT would be an adventure.

Reno said...

Lol, first post I've read of yours dude, nicely written and stuff, I enjoyed it.

Wish my life was as exciting as yours lol!

Reno

Anne. said...

i've enjoyed what i've seen from your blog thus far and can't wait to read more. yay for peter pan references! :]