Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Vote Now!

Well, I've certainly put off writing in here for some time now! I wish I had some clever, wonderful and time-consuming-to-explain-so-as-to-better-fill-this-blog reason for that. The truth is that I've simply nothing to say! Shocking, I know! The king of perpetual slip of the tongue, master of the rant-en-masse, with not so much as few words to cobble together for his three or four internet readers.

My apologies, loves! It shan't happen again, not at least for a few days! But this does bring up a vexing issue: I've still nothing to say! Oh, sure, I've managed to write this far in without having anything, sure, but one can only work wit from nothingness for so long before it grows stale!

A quick update on the life-and-times of Jav, The Avenger. Well, for the last few days I've been completely out of commission. What started out as a hang over turned into me losing my voice and mutating into a full blown virus. Coughing, sneezing, projectile rainbows in the middle of the night, cuddling with my long-time lover, the toilet bowl! Not how I imagined the opening weekend to my reading week vacation would pass, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel somewhat relaxed by just sitting in bed under no obligation to do anything for once.

Thankfully, my voice is now starting to return and my Wolverine-esque immune system is destroying what illness I may have once known. Hopefully, the rest of this week can be spent relaxing, filming more videos, writing and enjoying the (read: drunken) company of friends.


Finally, I have a favor to ask of you, my darling readers! A question in dire need of being answered, and with honesty! A question of the utmost importance, the outcome of which could shape the fate of all!

Should I keep my hair as it is, allow it to grow out or cut it short once more?
Which do you think I should go with? I've provided pictures below, tell me what you think!
Current:






Longer?






Weirder? /Shorter?





Cut it all off?

4 comments:

Kristen said...

I like your hair no matter what ya do to it!

jav said...

Have I reminded you how much I love you lately, Kristen? New Dexter season needs to happen now :(:(:(

Kristen said...

Yes it does! I need more Dex! And no you haven't but you know the love is mutual and always there!

harlequin said...

i like the way it looks in your vlog from feb 11th. So, long-ish? it's cute shorter too. And I don't know if you realize, but in that last picture.. from your birthday i believe, I'm right behind you pointing with a beer in my hand. I thought that was funny.