Monday, February 9, 2009

Midterms Cause Cancer.

I am what I am, for who else could I be?

I don't know what it is about me at the moment, but I feel strange. I know that I'm far from having achieved anything truly noteworthy and I know that I'm still far from near the end of the road when it comes to school. The list of things (it exists!) I want to do before I'm 25 (oh god, I don't even want to think about it.) isn't any shorter, and quite frankly, I've slacked off on essentially everything.

So why do I feel so content with myself? What's with this satisfactory feeling washing over me and how do I get it to stick around?


What's on the agenda for tomorrow, Javvy?
Why, I'm glad you ask! ESSAY WRITING, ESSAY WRITING, TEST, ESSAY WRITING!
Go-go-gadget midterms.



p.s. I got a Twitter. It's kind of extremely addictive and I think everyone needs to get on there with me. Do it, or feel the wrath of my team of zombie crack ninja babies.


p.p.s. this video made me die laughing.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

"using clitter while pregnant may result in sparkle babies."
hahahahaha.

Nick Brygidyr said...

i want fabulous looking herpes!

harlequin said...

I'm so buying clitter!