Thursday, January 8, 2009

Winter Class Schedule




In response to my last post and to Chrissy's entry, I'm going to be putting up my schedule here for those of you at Concordia or anyone in general who would want to help keep me company on my many, many, long breaks. My semester is just absolutely godawful. The classes are all wonderful, don't get me wrong, I'm really loving the material I get to study. The timing, however, is beyond lame.

Fuck snow, fuck winter, fuck storms. Spring please, now.

2 comments:

sabster. said...

Jessica Riddell is such an awesome teacher. i LOVED her.

Just in case you wanted to know, my breaks are mon 10-12 and wed 11-12. i finish at 4 on both days.

Since i only have school on monday and wednesday, if you wanna plan a coffee date for another day let me know. I would love to catch up!

Melissa said...

so it seems that on thursday, we'd be able to hang out for an hour or so, since i get downtown at 12:30 with nothing to do until my 2:30 class at loyola. :)