Monday, January 12, 2009

It's Just A Little Too Late.

3:17 a.m.

I have to go with my Dad to the airport for 5:45, which means I'm leaving at 4:30. I have class at 10:15. I don't know why he needs to to go along, but I guess it gives me something to do with the time I'd have otherwise spent continuing my Veronica Mars marathon tonight. Tomorrow is going to be interesting, I can say that much for certain. I'm looking forward to the 3 hour break, if only so I can get a nap in. He's off to Dallas, Texas for a week on business, I sort of wish I could go with him just for the change of scenery.


Some of you asked me about my last post and what it meant. I'm surprised some of you didn't figure it out and at the same time, not surprised that some others did not. All the same, it's fairly simple once you know the trick. The block of letters is a distraction; though they help the process once you know the key to it. The numbers represent letters in the alphabet as they appear in sequential order. A=1, B=2, C=3 and so on. The order of the numbers arranges the letters to create the message. The block of letters represent the letters I used, and the reason the same ones are repeated represent which letters I've flagged with the numerical sequence. Have fun figuring it out now!

Daniel Rossen of Grizzly Bear did a cover of Jojo's summer pop hit "Too Little, Too Late." Elliot, the brilliant Brit that he is, shared it with me and I haven't been able to stop listening to it ever since. I figured I'd share it with the rest of you all.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

THE SONG
THE SONG
THE SONG
!

& i know what you mean, a change of scenery is always welcome. hope your day is going by quick, and you enjoy gossip girl when it appears online and you can watch it.

Kricket said...

You know, if you want a change of scenery, I think you should come States-side. We could go hunt down someone... a very, very tall young man who has proved to be elusive and is hiding all of the fundip!