Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Jet Black New Year.

Yesterday was quite an adventure, I've never spent so much time in a thrift store. I was definitely out of my element, but it was interesting watching some seasoned pros show us how it's done. Hurray for new friends and old faces. Side-ways vaginas are the order of the day, just saying. Here's to "not knowing what to do with it", and of course, to Chuck Bass.

Concordia is all sorts of fail. My schedule for this semester is god-awful and I still haven't gotten my grades for this past semester.


2008 is officially being cast off, like the proverbial dirt off our shoulders and I have to say, it feels kind of good.

Apart from a few notable moments, which really were far between, this year has been incredibly bland. Dull, even. I mean, when I think back on 2007 and the insanity leading into it, the long list of things that occurred in that time-frame and more importantly, the crash-and-burn style it went out, I can't help but feel disappointed.

Here's hoping that 2009 is more memorable.

To all of you reading this, a very happy New Year!

New beginnings folks, not revivals. Better to create something new than to bring back what once was. I hope all your nights are spent with those you care about, in the best sorts of stupors.

See you all in '09.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

happy new year to you, as well! yesterday was a very good day and hooray for new faces indeed (i texted you with no reply..i'm beginning to think something is wrong with my phone, haha). have a good time at your party tonight <3

christina d said...

happy new year! and it was so fun hanging out with you :)