Monday, November 24, 2008

Late Night Nonsense

Dexter was spectacular tonight. It's unreal how much I've grown to love this show and the character himself. Especially this season, I find that many other characters are starting to shine through as well. Matsuko, Deb and Angel particularly are really impressing me, but none so much as newcomer Miguel Prado. Oh, things are going to liven up quite a bit!

Mainly because I think the song is appropriate, but also because I absolutely adore it to death, I've been listening to this Talking Heads track for a good portion of the night.


It's 5 a.m., still no sleep on my part. I suppose from a health standpoint, I should be concerned, but I imagine it's years too late for me to start altering what has become such a crucial part of my personality and routine! Besides, the temporary dementia adds character, wouldn't you say?

I'm surprised. Usually, this time of year, I'm overcome with the urge to keep my bed warm with bodies. I feel this desperate urge to connect with someone and have that physicality present. I don't just mean sexually, though that's always nice. Sometimes, you just want someone you can touch. Play with their hair, feel their breath, that sort of thing.

This year? No sign of it at all. I'm evolving! Only time will tell what that means.

2 comments:

christina d said...

talking heads !!!! yes

jav said...

I just found out this song is in Rock Band. I've had the game for over a month and I never realized. What the hell! So good.