Friday, November 21, 2008

Home Is Where You Hang Yourself.

Well, I've gone and done it now! Conformity heartily admitted, I've actually wanted to cave and switch the medium of my blogging for some time now. Enough wishing, enough lurking, enough time behind the scenes! The time has come to take the stage. Or at least, to conquer a new one! Ha, look at me go.

For those that knew of cheap_vodka, the journal I maintained since '03, I may cross-post my entries here over there, but this vessel shall be my flagship. She's nigh uncatchable, they say. For those of you who do not know me, well, introductions are in order! My name is Jav, and when the inevitable zombie apocalypse transpires, I will be your savior. Until then, I'm just another boy on the intarwebz. Oh, and I don't sleep. Ever.

Like now, for example. It's 6:38 a.m. and I'm sitting in a Tim Hortons in the middle of nowhere about to hook myself up with some sweet, sweet breakfast while I pirate some poor sap's wifi connection. Following this, I'll likely quest to the magical realm of downtown Montreal wherein I hope to find myself a coat for the winter! She comes, and soon, I promise.

This new home of mine needs decoration. Default theme? Ha! Not for long, methinks! Well then, now that we know each other, can I buy you all a drink?

No comments: